Auto-generate Flow Chart from Java/C++ Codes:

Raptor Flowchart Tutorial For Beginners

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Yahoo Mail is not as smart as Google Mail

This morning, I logged to my old Yahoo mail account. There is a new interface. But not a fresh new interface as the colour theme and layout resembles the old design.

When I want to send an email, I have to click compose and type the recipient name. However,Yahoo could not help me to search for the right contact name. I got to spend extra time to find the right name on my own.

Still, it's not as smart as Google Mail.

Yahoo Mail Tidak Sepintar Google Mail

Pagi ini, saya log masuk ke akaun email Yahoo. Ada antaramuka baru. Tapi bukan sebetulnya baru kerana tema warna dan rekaletak bercirikan rekabentuk lama.

Bila saya mahu menghantar email, saya perlu klik Compose dan taip nama penerima. Walaubagaimanapun, Yahoo tidak dapat membantu saya untuk mencari nama kontak yang berkaitan. Masa terbuang kerana terpaksa mencari sendiri.

Masih tidak sebijak Google Mail.

No comments: