Auto-generate Flow Chart from Java/C++ Codes:

Raptor Flowchart Tutorial For Beginners

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Oracle XE on Virtual Machine

(related title: install, Oracle, express, mesin maya, virtual box)

One thing I hate about installing new software is the risk of disrupting my existing Windows setting; the registry, the folders, libraries etc. Past failures of complete program uninstallation often haunted me.

Luckily, we have VirtualBox now to provide a separate virtual environment that runs safely on top of the existing OS, so that we can test new software without affecting our existing Windows at all.

I am looking for Oracle XE running on Virtual Machine and I have just found http://tech.lds.org/wiki/Oracle_VM . So now I'm dowloading it. I use Orbit downloader to ensure successful download.

No comments: